Sunday, July 30, 2006

Rene Paulo and Akemi - Forever More



I had an idea to do a "theme" type post around Rene Paulo but apparently (and unfortunately) I don't have any of Rene's classic exotica LPs. How did I manage that? I even looked through my download collection and "The Enchanted Garden" is the only Rene I have (besides this one). People! Where are the Rene Paulo shares? Consider this a formal request. I'd especially like to hear "Black Coral."

EDIT: And just like magic Xtabay comes through with Rene Paulo - Black Coral. Now you can hear what Rene was doing as an exotica bachelor. Thanks Xtabay! This sharity thing is great.

Anyway, Rene Paulo on the piano with his group accompanied by the singing of his lovely wife Akemi. Feels a bit like a live lounge act but its a studio recording. Nice.

Rene and Akemi

8 Comments:

Blogger RonM said...

Black Coral you say. I always loved the cover of that album haven't actually listened to it all that often. Give me a day or two and Xtabays World may have a nice surprise for you!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Kono said...

Sounds great, I look forward to it Mr X!

6:48 PM  
Blogger RonM said...

Just posting now

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Inversiones en petroleo said...

Hello, i like to read blog like this because has images.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous www.muebles-en-collado-villalba.com said...

Very worthwhile data, lots of thanks for this post.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous tablet pc windows said...

Thanks for the article, very effective information.

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

https://buybesttablets.com/

4:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...




https://paperwreck.com/best-paper-shredder/

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home