Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A little about this blog...

My original intent for creating this blog was primarily to share older Hawaiian and Tahitian LPs. There are several blogs sharing Exotica rips but not so many with the Hawaiian stuff so that was my intended niche.

I was also planning on getting a much nicer turntable and, in fact, had one lined up but the deal fell through. So for now I'm making due with my old unit. Truthfully, for now I'm just posting rips that I made months ago for personal use, hence the lack of cover art. Once I start digitizing LPs again I'll scan the covers an include them as well.

I don't know how this blog things gonna shake out. It'll primarily be shares of old Hawaiian and exotica LPs, stuff that is not in print, but I'm sure I'll occasionally include whatever strikes my fancy, whether that be country, jazz or punk or whatever. Let me know if you dig what you hear...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home